Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 2

Today went well, if you don't count my Sunday latte. Coffee, good coffee anyway, has always been my weakness. I didn't learn to drink it until I was in college and now it's my "drug" of choice. Typically Sundays are our "cheat" day if we are dieting. We spend all day in Enterprise (40 min drive from home) because of church and choir. So lunch is at one of our favorite places and we always spends an hour or so at a local coffee shop. 
But today we did better. Went to Subway (next door to the coffee shop!). Ordered a salad with double meat (chicken and steak- ok, maybe the steak wasn't the greatest choice) with spinach, tomato, olives, avocado, peppers and pickles. I did add a small amount if sweet onion dressing. I'm guessing there was a fair amount of sugar in it though. 
Dinner was a protein smoothie. I've got some Jillian Michaels vanilla powder so I went with that. Triple berry- raspberry, blueberry and strawberry! A splash of almond milk and served with a crisp, juicy Gala apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment