Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm back!

Yes, I've been missing from the Blogger world for a while. Life got in the way a bit- major changes are being planned...more on that later. I've had a few good moments while I've been out. Tried a few new Paleo recipes that were a hit (protein balls are my new favorite and cheaper then buying Quest bars). Last week I only went to CrossFit one day. I went back today for the women's morning class. We worked a lot on form- toes to bar and handstand. I actually got a kick-up handstand!!! Previously I was doing walk ups but now I've switched. I was able to get several in a row. So now it's working on the vertical push-up part :/ Not to sure about that cause there still a lot of me to lift. But you can't argue with progress. I also completed a Hero WOD (out box does one every Sat morning) which included an extra credit 1 mile run. When I started I wasn't even planning to try and make the whole thing but by the time I got to the half mile turn around I figured I might as well try to finish. That was probably one of my top highlights since starting CrossFit in Feb. Prior to that it had been about 3 years since I had finished a mile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment